Become a Volunteer with the Kingston Frontenacs!
The Kingston Frontenacs Hockey Club is seeking hard working, self-motivated and hockey minded individuals to fill volunteer roles on our game day promotions team for the upcoming 2023-24 season.
- A positive attitude
- High level of enthusiasm and an outgoing personality
- A passion for sports and events
- A strong work ethic
- Ability to keep pace and adapt to a quick moving environment
- Flexibility to adapt to last minute changes
Types of Volunteer Roles:
- Mascot Handlers
- Fan Relations Coordinators
- Ice-Level Gold Crew Members
- Live Stage Gold Crew Members
- Emcee Assistants
- Hype Crew Members
- Stat Keeper
- Other jobs as needed
All volunteers report to the Manager of Game Day Operations.
Types of responsibilities performed by Volunteers:
- Deliver programs to suites and throughout the concourse
- Set up signs and banners before each game
- Attend pre-game meeting
- Assist with live promotional giveaways
- Ensure all items have been accounted for and stored in the appropriate place
- Review game script and prepare game day materials (eg. promotional waivers, props for on ice games, prizing elements, etc.)
- Assist with pre-game bench warmers, flag teams, and dream teams
- Assist with Rink of Dreams (tunnel, organizing teams, etc.)
- Engage with fans during the game
- Select contestants for in-game promotions
- Assist with tear down after each game
- Ensure fans experience the best entertainment in the OHL!
- Handle/Direct fan feedback or complaints appropriately
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the Leon’s Centre for games
- Must commit to volunteering for the full season
- Must maintain professionalism when working with and around athletes, coaching staff and management
- Must be willing to work hard, be on time and present yourself professionally
- Ability to take the initiative on a task
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 pounds and perform some manual labour
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN BECOMING A GAME DAY VOLUNTEER?
Send your resume to Jordan Jackson at [email protected] or fill out the form below!