Kingston Frontenacs Fronts at School Program
Meet your fundraising goals with the Kingston Frontenacs!
The Kingston Frontenacs thrive to be active within the Kingston and surrounding area’s community. We are pleased to introduce our Kingston Frontenacs School Program which is centered around supporting education while raise awareness amongst students about the importance of being a positive impact within the community.
Kawartha Credit Union is the proud presenting partner of the Fronts at School Program. Since 1998, Kawartha has supported the well-being of the communities they serve. Kawartha Credit Union serves over 50,000 members with online, mobile, and telephone access and a network of 23 branches that extend from Cornwall to Parry Sound.
What are Kingston Frontenacs School Program offers:
Reward Students and Assist with their schools Fundraising Efforts:
- To assist with achieving fundraising targets, strong effort and accomplishments by students throughout the Kingston and surrounding area.
Support the Community:
- Raise awareness among students about the importance of being a positive impact on people within the community – both inside the school and outside. The Kingston Frontenacs will offer resources as well as player interactions with students to help educate and influence positive interactions.
Active Role in the Community:
- The Kingston Frontenacs are working to continue building connections with the next generation of athletes/fans and building relationships through initiatives within the community.
Fundraising Ticket Reward Program
An important aspect to every school is finding ways to fundraise to offer financial support for programs and incentives. The Kingston Frontenacs School Program is uniquely designed with your individual school to make sure that your experience is exactly what you need. The Kingston Frontenacs offer a wide range of fundraising opportunities (listed below) that will assist your school achieve its fundraising targets.
A reward program will be offered to schools based on a total number of tickets purchased for either a specific game or a range of games during the season.
The Top 3 Classes will receive:
- Pizza to be supplied by a local restaurant and it will be personally delivered by members of our team.
- Members of our team & Barrack the Bear (team mascot) will visit your classroom and share lunch with the class.
- Students will have the opportunity to ask questions, get autographs and take photos with the team members in attendance.
- Your school will receive a team signed stick or jersey to be used for future fundraising efforts or as a token of participation.
Player Visit Activity Options:
Participating schools can request players to be involved in a variety of activities during a school visit. Activities would be requested by each school and planned ahead of the visit so that we can ensure that we have appropriate players included to make the visit as memorable and beneficial as possible.
Activities we offer on school visits:
- Reading to your class
- Guided Q&A with Kingston Frontenac prizing
- Guided “Life Story” session about a player/s journey
- Small scale sports activity (basketball/dodgeball/floor hockey)
- Signing items/photo opportunities
** Other activities may be requested by schools and will be reviewed by the Kingston Frontenacs to determine feasibility.
How can you fundraise with us?
- Your class can sell tickets to family and friends to come watch your choir sing the National Anthem before a Kingston Frontenacs game. A portion from the tickets sold will directly benefit your school.
- Bring your class or team to a game and sell foam pucks (Peps) for our second intermission Chuck-A-Pep presented by Score Pizza. Your group will be tasked will selling this Peps before and during the game. The more you sell, the more you raise. This opportunity has the potential to raise over $600, while enjoying a night out at a Kingston Frontenacs game!
Group Night Out –Ticket Fundraising
- Work with our group sales team to come up with fundraising opportunity that can assist your schools earn funds. A Group Night Out is perfect any type of school trip and is a great experience to experience live sports and entertainment.
- Group tickets are available for all Kingston Frontenacs home games at a discounted rate. Fundraising tickets can be purchased for $21.00 (taxes included) and $2 from every ticket sold will go back to the school for their fundraising efforts! Family & friends can book under the school’s name and those tickets go to your year end total!
We will recognize all schools/groups on our videoboard during the game you are attending!
“The kids had such a blast!” – Selby Public School
“We had the absolute best time!!!” – Centennial Public School
“The energetic mascot, the many players who joined in signing autographs afterwards…it made the night incredibly positive for the kids!” – Maple Elementary School
Please contact the Kingston Frontenacs directly for more information on our Kingston Frontenacs School Program or to book your next school outing/visit.
Please contact: Jocelyn Edwards
Email: [email protected]
Phone Number: 613-561-3663
Details required at time of booking:
- Main contact for school visit and group tickets
- Number of students at the school
- Preferred date of school visit
- Preferred activity for school visit
- Preferred date to attend a Kingston Frontenacs home game at Leon’s Centre.
** Please note that school visit dates are limited and will be booked in order of requests received **