There will be no access to the inside of the Harry Lumley Bayshore Community Centre until the gates open 1-hour prior to puck drop and gates will close as of 1-hour after scheduled puck drop. Our entrances have become the exterior doors of the building.
Weekday Games (7pm start): Open – 6pm, Close – 8pm
Saturday Games (7:30pm start): Open – 6:30pml Close – 8:30pm
Sunday Games (2pm start): Open – 1pm, Close – 3pm
- North East Corner (Dressing Room Entrance –
- North West Corner (Near playground) – When entering here you will be instructed to go directly to the stairs by the banquet halls, entering the concourse level by section H.
- South East Doors (Off Main Lobby Near Elevator) – We encourage anyone needing to use the elevator to access the concourse level to enter through here. If you do not require the elevator you will be instructed to go directly up the stairs entering the concourse level by section Z & A.
- South West Doors (Near water off main lobby) – When entering here you will instructed to go directly up the stairs entering the concourse level by section D and E.
- South End Centre Doors (Box Office Entrance) – These doors will only be used for those who need to pick up or purchase walk-up tickets should they be available for a game, and game night staff.
- If you choose to pick up your tickets prior to when gates open 1-hour to puck drop, you will be asked to leave the building and enter through one of the other 3 entrances when gates do open.
- If gates are open, we will scan your tickets upon pick up and you will be asked to head up to the concourse on one of the two stairwells in the south end. Please have everyone who is attending the game with you come into the box office so they can enter.
Reminder, that lower bowl access (through dressing room hallways) will be strictly restricted to staff and players only (no exceptions), so please take this into consideration when selecting your seat. The impacted sections are from section J to P.
To speed up the entry process we ask that everyone have their tickets out and ready to be checked before reaching our staff members. This includes:
- Game Ticket (Printed or on mobile device)
- Bag/Purse open (if carrying one) – Bag checks are mandatory for those entering the building.
The Owen Sound Attack have instituted a NO RE-ENTRY policy this season. This means once you have had your ticket scanned into the game, if you choose to leave the Harry Lumley Bayshore for ANY reason you will not be permitted back in. NO EXCEPTIONS!