In addition to providing excellent customer service in all of our fan relations, the Art Hauser Centre’s Fan Code of Conduct was developed to assist in providing a safe and fun atmosphere for all guests.
The Art Hauser Centre is dedicated to creating a unique fan experience. Prince Albert Raiders fans are among the most loyal fans in the Canadian Hockey League, exemplifying community support and sportsmanship. The perception of our venue is constructed by all associated parties, inclusive of our players, coaches, employees and, most importantly, our fans. In order to generate a high intensity environment for our Raiders, we need the help of each and every fan to maintain our Code of Conduct. The staff and security at the Art Hauser Centre reserves the right to deny entry to the facility or eject guests displaying undesirable behaviour, as determined by event personnel or management.
The following are several guidelines that have been established to ensure our events are successful and enjoyable for all fans. All guests should:
- Sit only in your ticketed seat and show ticket(s) to an Art Hauser Centre (AHC) representative upon request.
- Keep their feet off other patrons’ seats. Fans are not permitted to stand on seats at any time.
Please restrict movement during game action.
- Contact the nearest AHC representative if there are any issues; never escalate matters and never handle issues by yourselves.
- Adhere to the prohibited items list when entering the facility.
Any guests committing the following actions may have their tickets revoked, become ejected from the venue and/or be subject to arrest (Ejected Guests do not receive a refund for their ticket(s) nor are they compenstated in any way):
- Intoxication or other substance impairment that results in disruptive behaviour
- Providing minors with alcohol
Displaying inappropriate or improper behaviour towards other fans and/or employees of the AHC
- Using disruptive language and/or gestures that are abusive
- Verbal, written (including signage), or physical harassment of opposing team fans
- Wearing obscene or disruptive clothing that may be offensive to others
- Attempting to gain access to restricted areas without proper accreditation or premium areas without proper ticket or authorization
- Misuse of tickets and/or credentials
- Interfering with game action, including throwing objects onto the ice surface
- Violating the Provincial Government’s no smoking legislation
- Causing physical damage to the building or property surrounding the AHC
- Violation of AHC rules, regulations, and policies.
Our building staff and event personnel are always available for guests to rely on and to help ensure that each and every fan has a positive and memorable experience at the Art Hauser Centre.
We want to thank you in advance for adhering to these policies and appreciate your passion for all events at the Art Hauser Centre. Please be aware that we reserve the right to conduct random bag checks as you enter the building to ensure no prohibited items are entering the premises.
- Weapons of any kind
- Alcohol not purchased in the AHC
- Outside food and beverage of any kind (unless approved by the Raiders)
- Brooms, broomsticks, selfie sticks, or any large pole or stick of any kind
- Large bags or backpacks (must be checked by security unless management approved)
- Large flags, banners (dependent on whether or not it affects other guests ability to enjoy their fan experience
- Any form of noisemaker or aerosol air horn (long plastic pole-style blow horns and cow bells are allowed, but not to be used in a manner that affects fan enjoyment)
- Pets, with the exception of service animals
- Flares, smoke bombs, sparklers, fireworks, flammable and/or explosive materials of any kind
- Bikes, in-line skates, skateboards, scooters
- Any missle/projectile-like objects
- Laser pointers
- Frisbees or inflated balls of any kind
- Illegal drugs and any other illegal substances
- Unapproved pamphlets, handouts, advertisements, banners, posters, signs, etc.
- Strollers or baby seats may not be taken into the stands or left in section entrances. Please consult the Raider Office for assistance with these item
- Any item deemed offensive and/or dangerous that may not be listed above
Fans found in possession of the above-mentioned items will be asked to remove the item from the facility or dispose of it. Fans that refuse to comply may be ejected from the facility and may be subject to arrest. Management reserves the right to hande each occurrence on a case-by-case basis. All bags, jackets and guests are subject to search upon entering the facility. Management of the City of Prince Albert at the Art Hauser Centre reserves the right to refuse entry to any guests that attempt to enter under the influence of any intoxicant. The Art Hauser Centre holds no legal responsibility to any times that are lost or stolen during events. Some events such as concerts and other sanctioned events may have additional prohibited items or a different camera policy.
Guests consent to the use of his/her image or likeness incidental to any transmission or reproduction of the event.
For specific information, please contact the Raider Office prior to the event at 306-764-GAME (4263).