London Knights Alumni Foundation
50/50 Draw for June to September 2021
Rule of Play for 5050 Electronic Raffle:
1. The lotteries will take place on the last day of June, July, August and September 2021 at 8:00 PM
2. There will be Early-Bird draws and prizes at 12:00 Noon on the following dates:
June 11, 2020, July 9, August 13 and September 10 – each winner will receive a game-ready London Knights Jersey (donated by the London Knights Hockey Club) – estimated value $300 each
June 25, July 23, July 31 and September 24 – each winner will receive an invitation to a virtual meet and greet with representatives of the London Knights (General Manager, Coach and / or players) – estimated value priceless
3. All tickets will only be sold to people who are 18 years of age or older.
4. Tickets are 25 for $10, 60 for $20 and 200 for $40
5. Tickets will be available on-line
6. Tickets will be sold using electronic raffle system supplied by AscendFS Canada, Ltd.
7. After buying, patrons will be given (on-line) a receipt with their 50/50 registered numbers from a Random Selection System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
8. The winning ticket numbers will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw for that day/game.
9. The amount of the final 50/50 will be available on-line.
10. The winning numbers will be announced on-line.
11. Patrons with the winning number on their ticket should contact the organization as noted on the ticket and then may then come to Guest services desk located beside Gate#1 at the Budweiser Gardens. The ticket may then be brought to 99 Dundas street, London, ON at an agreed upon time for ticket verification. The winner will then be paid by cheque for the amount posted at the event for which they bought their ticket (Main draw) or will receive Early Bird prizes. Winners must have the original winning ticket and no copies. All payments will be made by cheque.
12. The winning ticket holders have 6 months in which to claim their prize from the date of the draw their ticket was purchased for.
13. The winners must provide his/her name, address and phone number with picture identification for our report sheet.
14. Once the main prize winner is verified, and provides identification with photo ID, they will be given a cheque in the amount of the declared prize which is, at minimum, 50% of the total sales for that event.
If the winner cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided.
15. If no winner comes forward the number will be published on the websites of the London Knights and London Knights Alumni Foundation.
16. If no winner comes forward, winner’s funds will be held for 6 months. After that time has elapsed the prize will be donated to a London-based charity with the approval of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO).
17. The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the 50/50 draws:
• Full time London Knights Employees
• Full time Budweiser Gardens Employees
• London Knights Alumni Foundation Board Members
18. The above set of rules will be posted on the websites.
Ontario Problem Gaming Helpline
1- 888 – 230 – 3505