Due to the overwhelming success of Chuck-a-Puck, the Wenatchee Wild will host an application process for organizations wishing to work Chuck-a-Puck during the 2023-24 season.
Non-Profit, Community and local hockey organizations wishing to participate in Chuck-a-Puck at a Future Game MUST submit this application before being considered. Please note that completion of this application does not guarantee your organization will be selected for a Chuck-a-Puck date.
What is Chuck-A-Puck?
Chuck-a-Puck is a fun intermission for all fans of all ages at the start of the Wenatchee Wild’s 2nd Intermission. Fans who have purchased a bag of numbered foam pucks will throw their puck towards the target at center ice. Fans have a chance to win various prizes from many of our local sponsors. Each bag is sold for $5 each and supports a local organization.
Criteria for Chuck-a-Puck Sellers
- All groups will be chosen from submitted applications only.
- Must be a community, non-profit or local hockey organization
- All money should be handled by an adult in the group
- 6 Volunteers will receive complimentary entrance to work the Chuck-a-Puck table
- Group must report to the Town Toyota Center Volunteer Entrance 2 hours prior to game start
- There can be absolutely no alcohol consumption while selling
- $100 of earning will be put toward the Chuck-a-Puck Bullseye grand prize along with $100 administration fee
- Groups must sell a minimum of 25 tickets for the night they are to sell Chuck-a-Puck. Tickets will be at a discounted price and there will be a kickback for your organization per ticket after the 25th sold ticket. All ticket money needs to be turned into the Wild office 48 hours prior to chosen game. Those tickets not sold will be taken out of the money on your game night.
1300 Walla Walla Ave.
Wenatchee, WA 98801
PHONE: 509-888-7825 | EMAIL: [email protected]