The Everett Silvertips have a longstanding tradition of building alliances with non-profit organizations and contributing fundraising efforts to assist various residents of Silvertip Country. From teaming with the American Cancer Society to hosting the annual “Scoring Goals for Disabilities” gala, the Silvertips are proud of their community ties and are happy to review all fundraising requests.
If you would like the Everett Silvertips to participate in your fundraising endeavor, please review the following guidelines:
- Please send an envelope with your organization’s letterhead to the Silvertips office (see address below) at least one month prior to your event, and include contact information.
- Please specify whether the fundraising endeavor is a live auction, a silent auction, a raffle item, a door prize, or other.
- Please specify where the event will be held, how many people will attend, and how the proceeds will be used.
- Requests are handled every 2-4 weeks. The Silvertips are unable to fulfill every single request, and preference is given to local non-profit organizations. If there are ever any questions regarding a donation request, please contact Silvertips Community Relations at (425) 252-5100.
- If accepted, a Silvertips representative will contact you to facilitate pick-up or delivery.
Please send all donation requests to:
Everett Silvertips Charitable Donations
2000 Hewitt Avenue, Suite 100
Everett, WA, 98201
Email: [email protected]