Please see the link below for a list of guidelines that will make your experience at a Blades game enjoyable for everyone.
A Guest Service location is available to answer your questions, collect lost and found, and provide assistance to guests. In addition, Guest Services can assist with finding lost guests and providing wheelchair escorts during events. Guest Services is located at Section D on the main concourse.
GUEST CODE OF CONDUCT
SaskTel Centre is committed to providing an enjoyable and safe environment for all guests to experience. We are committed to exceeding our guest’s expectations by providing excellent customer service. When you attend an event at SaskTel Centre, you should expect first-class service, a safe and clean environment, concessionaries that serve a variety of quality food, and courteous and knowledgeable staff. All event day staff work hand in hand at each of our events to ensure your experience is a positive one. As a guest at SaskTel Centre an individual’s conduct must be bounded by the law and the right of others to enjoy the event, and should not offend or be abusive to others. We ask all guests to adhere to the following code of conduct:
- Guests shall be respectful of all other guests, fans, participants, referees, entertainers, athletes, arena staff and arena property.
- Guests shall not willfully or maliciously disturb a guest/employee with a loud unreasonable noise and shall not interfere in other guests’ enjoyment of the event (verbal or physical harassment).
- Guests shall hold their ticket stub and sit in the ticketed seat location.
- Guests who drink alcoholic beverages shall do so in a responsible manner.
- Guests shall smoke only in designated areas at SaskTel Centre.
- Guests shall refrain from using offensive language, making obscene gestures, throwing objects, and possessing prohibited items.
- Guests shall never enter the playing area, the performance area or interfere with the event in any fashion.
- Guests shall comply with the direction and instructions of SaskTel Centre staff.
- Guests shall not sell tickets or merchandise on SaskTel Centre property.
- Any other conduct deemed by SaskTel Centre to be inappropriate to the peace and good order of events or which may adversely affect the safety of persons or property, will be handled immediately by our staff.
- All SaskTel Centre guests are expected to maintain reasonable and appropriate behavior at all times. Guests who fail to comply with the SaskTel Centre Code of Conduct are subject to ejection from the Arena. We want all our guests and fans to enjoy their visit to SaskTel Centre. If, at any time, you cannot enjoy the event to its fullest, please speak with any SaskTel Centre staff member.