Rebels host ‘RE/MAX Presents: Nickelodeon Night for Children’s Miracle Network’
The Red Deer Rebels will be looking lean, mean and green Friday night when they take on the Moose Jaw Warriors at the Peavey Mart Centrium.
It’s ‘RE/MAX Presents: Nickelodeon Night for Children’s Miracle Network’ night, and the Rebels will be decked out in their most radical Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles-themed limited edition jerseys!
These jerseys will be auctioned off at the game with the proceeds supporting a totally excellent cause – the Alberta Children’s Hospital Foundation.
What you need to know…
- All individual player jerseys for the game, along with one signed by the entire team, will be available via silent auction. (NOTE: Not all player jerseys will be game-worn due to player injuries and/or lineup decisions).
- The silent auction begins when doors open at 6 p.m. and closes immediately at the end of the second period (No “buy now” prices this time around)
- In-person bidding only
- Limit of one jersey purchase per fan
- Jerseys must be paid for IN-FULL at the game
- Jerseys will be washed and signed by each individual player before going out to each winning bidder. Winners will receive a phone call from the Rebels Office when your jersey and Certificate of Authenticity are ready for pick-up.
- Proceeds from the auction go to the Alberta Children’s Hospital Foundation (Stollery Children’s Hospital – Edmonton, Alberta Children’s Hospital – Calgary)
- No tax receipts will be issued
- The first 1,000 fans through the doors will receive a special edition mini-stick courtesy of RE/MAX
Fans attending Friday’s game will also learn about the RE/MAX Home Away from Home contest for a trip for four to Punta Cana, a pair of Rebels season tickets, or a variety of gift cards. Fans can also enter online at whlcontests.com/remax.
Game time Friday night is at 7 p.m. with tickets available through Tickets Alberta.