All college-level players from Quebec who are members of the QMJHL are automatically signed up with Alliance Sport-Études. This program gives them access to many services that help reconcile sports and education.
THE ALLIANCE SPORT-ÉTUDES STUDENT ATHLETE STATUS GIVES THEM ACCESS TO THE FOLLOWING SERVICES AND BENEFITS:
- Privileged contact with their school’s Sport-Études Representative, in order to benefit from adapted pedagogical services.
- The option to adjust school schedules to accommodate the player’s athletic needs, based on their academic path.
- Teachers collaboration.
- Authorized absences for regular-season games or playoff games.
- The option to take distance education courses with Cégep à distance and receive individual support.
- Eligibility for the Sport-Études Foundation’s scholarship program.
- Courses adapted and specially designed for student-athletes.
To learn more about Alliance Sports-Études’ adapted courses or services, please contact Jacynthe St-Amour at 514-271-7403, ext. 202.