Supporting the Sarnia & District Humane Society this Family Day
The tradition continues this Family Day (Monday, February 20th) when the Sting take on the visiting Flint Firebirds in the annual holiday matinee presented by Imperial Sarnia.
Family Day Charity of Choice
Imperial Sarnia has been the long standing partner of the Sting and Family Day at the Hive. This season Imperial and the Sting hope to include a charitable component to this special game. It has come to the attention that there is an urgent need for new pet supplies including food & laundry detergent at our local Humane Society. Because of this The Sarnia & District Humane Society has been chosen as this Family Day Game Charity of Choice.
Only if you are able. fans are asked to bring any form of new pet supplies including food and laundry detergent to be donated and used in immediate need. Volunteers on behalf of Imperial and the Humane Society will be at the entrances collecting these donations.
Post Game Skate with the Sting
It’s all about family as Kids tickets are just $8 +hst. This special day includes all the festivities of the Sting game and includes an opportunity to Skate with the Sting following the game. You can secure your seats to Monday’s Family Day matinee online here or call the Sarnia Sting Box Office Tuesday- Friday 10am- 5pm at 519 541 1717 x 1,
- Skate to begin following an ice resurfacing after the game.
- All participants required to wear helmets on ice.
- Please do not bring skating equipment into the game with you. Patrons are encouraged to leave the building following the final buzzer to gather equipment and re enter the building after the game. You will not require your tickets to re-enter the facility.
- Chairs will be setup in the lower community lobby of Progressive Auto Sales Arena to put on skates. Sting staff will be on site to direct you to the changing areas.
- Players will be available with markers for autographs on ice during the skate, however fans are encouraged to bring memorabilia to be signed.