OHL Season to Continue with New Capacity Restrictions
Sarnia, Ont., – Due to the most recent restrictions set forth by the Province of Ontario no spectators will be allowed into sports and entertainment venues for a period of twenty-one (21) days commencing on January 5th. Unfortunately, this announcement includes Sarnia Sting games played at Progressive Auto Sales Arena between now and January 26th.
Season ticket holders will now be provided with a credit for the games where fans are not allowed to attend. Credit will be held in season ticket account and can be applied towards playoff tickets or a deposit towards 2022-2023 season tickets. Further details or options will be given at a later date.
All single-game ticket holders will be contacted directly by our ticketing team.
Please see below for a list of affected games:
- Fri., January 7 vs. Saginaw at 7:05
- Wed, January 12 vs. Owen Sound Attack at 7:05
- Fri, January 14 vs. Windsor Spitfires 7:05
- Fri., January 21 vs. Owen Sound Attack 7:05
All previously postponed Sting home games are expected to be rescheduled at a date in which spectators will be allowed to attend. Tickets currently held for postponed games will be honoured for the rescheduled date.
Please see below the dates affected by postponement
- Fri., December 17th vs. Flint Firebirds (New Date TBD)
- Wed, December 29th vs. London Knights (New Date TBD)
- Sunday, January 2nd vs. Windsor Spitfires 7:05 (New Date TBD)
- Watch Live on YourTV Sarnia (HD Channel 700) – Cogeco Cable Subscribers
- Stream Live on CHLTV
- Tune in on your dial or internet radio broadcast on CHOK 103.9FM
- Follow us on Sting social media for updates and behind the scenes content.