8-Year-Old Annie Mason’s jersey design to come to life Sunday to help fight childhood Hunger
Canadian Hockey League fans from across the country were encouraged to show their creativity and submit their very own jersey design creations of their favourite team, as part of the Your Team Your Jersey contest presented by Real Canadian Superstore.
Sarnia’s very own eight-year-old, Annie Mason was chosen as the winner of this years contest. The Sting will be outfitted in Annie’s honey themed design on Sunday, February 5th when the Sting take on the Ottawa 67’s at 1pm. Tickets are still available for Sunday’s matinee and can be purchased here.
“It’s great to give young fans the opportunity to showcase their creativity and for us to be able to help bring their concepts to life is pretty cool. We hope this game is something Annie and her family will remember for a lifetime.” comments Sting Director of Marketing Jake Bourrie.
Annie and family will join the Sting at the game, outfitted in her very own custom design as well as participate in the game’s ceremonial puck drop. The jerseys will be then auctioned off online following the game with all proceeds to help in the fight against childhood hunger through the PC Children’s Charity
AUCTION INFORMATION- Place your bids here.
- Full team roster
- Game issued or game worn on Sunday, February 5, 2022 at Progressive Auto Sales Arena vs. the Ottawa 67’s.
- Jerseys are sublimated and will be signed by the player.
- Winning bidders will be notified automatically when the auction closes.
- Sarnia Sting will contact winners in the week following to confirm PU or Shipping.
- Please purchase shipping options from the Sting events page the Dash Auction Site after the winner is confirmed.