Job Posting: Administrative Clerk
- Answer all enquiries for information relating to the team’s activities.
- Perform daily acknowledgement & processing of invoices & maintain the cash funds.
- Welcome customers.
- Complete & ensure a follow up of the contracts with the Operations & Sales Director.
- Maintain a database according to the team’s needs.
- Prepare Power Point presentations for clients & events.
- Write press releases & take minutes at meetings as needed.
- Assist management with the applications for grant subsidiaries, lottery licences, etc.
- Answer telephone calls & distribute the mail.
- Prepare payroll on a biweekly basis.
- Perform administrative follow ups & communicate with management on regular basis.
- Formulate suggestions to improve the administrative procedures and secretarial duties.
- Assist with all other related tasks as requested by management.
- Have completed a college education in secretarial tasks, office administration or accounting.
- Possess good interpersonal skills and be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Have 1-3 years experience in related field.
- Have computer literacy with Sage, Basic Accounting Programs, Excel, Word & Power Point.
- Possess a basic knowledge of accounting & administrative procedures.
- Possess excellent verbal & written skills in both languages: French & English.
- Demonstrate analytical skills.
- Demonstrate accuracy & efficiency.
- Be able to take initiatives.
- Possess organizational skills and be discrete, autonomous & trustworthy.
- Be familiar with the North East Region.
Deadline to apply: April 28, 2023 – 4pm
Start date: May 2023
Send resume to [email protected], attention Gilles Cormier, or mail to:
14 Sean Couturier Avenue