Q: Why is Scotiabank Centre moving to mobile tickets?
A mobile ticket is the safest, most convenient, and flexible way to receive and manage tickets while increasing protection against fraud. It’s our effort to make your Halifax Mooseheads experience the very best. Mobile tickets provide:
- Quick and easy entry to Scotiabank Centre using your mobile phone or smart device
- Instant access to all your Halifax Mooseheads tickets through your Mooseheads Account Manager at https://am.ticketmaster.com/mooseheads/
- The ability to manage, send, or sell your tickets at any time
- Reduced risk of lost, stolen, counterfeit or forgotten tickets
- An easy way to go green by printing less paper
Q: What is Mooseheads Account Manager?
Your Mooseheads Account Manager is where you can manage your season tickets whether you want to view, download, send, exchange* or sell** your tickets.
Q: How do I download my tickets to my mobile device?
Once you log into your Mooseheads Account Manager on your mobile device, tap My Tickets, then select the game and followed by the seats you would like to download. A sliding barcode will show which can be used for entry or you can download into your device’s wallet with the “Add to Apple Wallet” or “Add to Google Pay” button below the sliding barcode.
Q: Where do I go to transfer my tickets?
In your Mooseheads Account Manger, tap ‘My Tickets’ by clicking the menu icon on the top left of your mobile device screen or the quick menu icon on the top of a desktop/laptop screen. From here, you can click the “Transfer” button at the top right of your game list and select the game and the tickets you would like to send. You can add a new recipient or choose from an existing recipient. Click “Transfer” to complete the transfer.
The person you send the tickets to will receive an e-mail or text with instructions on how to claim their ticket(s).
Q: Does the person I send the tickets to need an Mooseheads Account Manager account?
Yes. If they don’t have one already, they will be prompted to create one in the acceptance process.
Q: What if I forward tickets to the wrong person, can I recall the tickets?
Yes, you can reclaim tickets as long as they haven’t been accepted by the recipient. Select the game the tickets were transferred and then choose “Cancel Transfer”
Q: Can ticket holders transfer tickets after the event has started?
Yes, tickets can be transferred up to 20 minutes after the game has started.
Q: What if I don’t have a smartphone?
Simply contact the Season Ticket office at 902-492-2370, and we will arrange a contactless ticket for you.
Q: Can I print my tickets from home?
No. This year, all tickets are fully mobile and only accessible via your mobile device. Your phone is your ticket.
Q: What happens if my ticket doesn’t scan properly?
That can usually be solved by turning your screen brightness to the highest setting. If that doesn’t work, your ticket can be validated by having the ticket taker manually enter your ticket number directly into the scanner or by visiting the Mooseheads Game Day window at the box office.
Q: What if I lose connectivity or can’t connect to my account at Scotiabank Centre?
For individual game tickets, we recommend downloading your tickets at least 24 hours before the event to your phone. If you have an iPhone, you can store your tickets in your Apple Wallet. If you’re an Android user, you can save your tickets to your phone through Google Pay (formerly known as Android Pay).
Q: Can I have multiple tickets on a single phone?
Yes, however, you can send each attendee their individual ticket as well.
Q: What if my entire party isn’t with me when I’m ready to enter?
You can easily send each member their ticket individually with the transfer function since each person entering will need a ticket to get in.
Q: How do I sell a ticket?
Mooseheads fan-to-fan resale market allows our Full Season Members to seamlessly sell their tickets to other Members or fans. Once a ticket is bought, the Member is notified by email and the seats are transferred into the buyer’s account. Please follow these steps to post your tickets for sale.
- In your Mooseheads Account Manager select ‘My Tickets’, then choose your event and tap ‘Sell’ (note: not all tickets are eligible for resale)
- Select the tickets you want to sell and enter your asking price
- Choose your payout method
- Click ‘Sell Tickets’
- Your tickets will now be submitted to the Mooseheads fan-to-fan resale market on Ticket Exchange by Ticketmaster.
*Note: A notification will be sent to your email if the ticket is sold or the listing has been taken down. Once the sale is complete, your ticket becomes invalid.
Q: How do I exchange a game?
Full Season Members and 15-Game Pack Holders can exchange games they cannot attend through their Account Manager.
- Select ‘My Tickets’, then choose your event and tap ‘Exchange’
- Select the tickets you want to exchange
- Select the game you would like to exchange to
- Select the seats you would like to exchange into and confirm your exchange
- You will receive a “Your Exchange is Complete” message on your screen
The Game Exchange function is only available up until an hour prior to game time. A game can only be exchanged once.
Q: How do I pay invoices?
To pay your invoice, follow these steps:
- Login to you Mooseheads Account Manager and click on ‘Invoice’
- Select ‘Payment Options’
- Enter your information
- Confirm payment amount
- Click ‘Continue’
* Game exchanges are a benefit available to Full Season Members and 15- Game Pack Holders only
** The “Sell” option in Account Manager is a benefit available to Full Season Members only